The Age is More
site is subject to the legal terms and conditions
, and privacy policies
The “Comments” feature throughout the Age is More
site allows the public to comment on a given posting. By using the “Comments” feature, you acknowledge and agree that:
- All comments will be attributed to the person who posted the comment;
- Revera may, but is not required to, screen comments;
- You will not post or otherwise make available content that:
- is of a sensitive or proprietary nature;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or libelous;
- is inappropriately critical of an individual or group;
- includes personal or identifying information about another individual without that individual’s express consent;
- infringes any intellectual property rights of any person, or uses the Revera name, logo or other images inappropriately; or
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation, or includes links to commercial services or other web sites.
- You will not:
- post irrelevant or off-topic content, or repeatedly post the same or similar content;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- use or reproduce content for personal purposes or profit without the express written consent of Revera’s Legal Department.
- Revera Communications reserves the right at any time to remove any postings or comments that Revera deems to be inappropriate. Please use this site responsibly.
Where applicable, by posting comments, you automatically grant Revera and its affiliates and licensors a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, communicate, publicly display and perform, distribute and create compilations and derivative works from such submitted comments, for the limited purposes of publishing and promoting such comments in connection with the Age is More site. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all "moral rights" in such materials have been waived.
Revera and/or its affiliates and licensors cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information posted in the “Comments” or “Blog” sections of the Age is More site, and will not be responsible for any reliance or decisions made based on such information. All comments, and other material submitted for online publication may be published, distributed and stored by Revera, its assignees and its licensees in whole or in part, in print or by any other means, including but not limited to electronic, worldwide and in perpetuity, without compensation to the author.
Revera may from time to time use the information you have provided to contact you about changes, enhancements or similar notices related to the Age is More site. If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or further information from Revera, Revera may send you materials about products and services that Revera feels may be of interest to you. If you enter a contest or other promotion offered on the Age is More site, Revera may, under the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion, such as contacting, announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion. You may withdraw your consent to such communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com